Re: http://www.debian.org/releases/potato/installguide/

* Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> [2003-01-27 18:26]:
> On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 11:41:43PM -0500, tomatrottier@rogers.com wrote:
>> "and"?
>>
>> "Assuming you have and IDE hard drive, the two lines would be:
>>
>> other=/dev/hda1 label=win "
>
> Good catch. The formatting was broken, it should indeed be:
>
> other=/dev/hda1
>    label=win
>
> Thanks, I've committed the fix.

 The fix for what was not really asked ,-)  It was asked for an
s/and/an/ in the line above.

 Btw., I have now finished a translation of the page and would like to
commit it.  On the other hand I don't fully grok the Open Publication
License, so I'd like to ask if this is after all allowed, and if I
would have to ask permission from Mark Stone for it.

 Anyone familar with the Open Publication License on this list who can
explain the main points of the license to me, especially where it
differs from a DFSG-free license?

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
Wieso gibt's kan sync Befehl fürs Hirn?  Wieso steh i jetzt?
         -- 2002-12-04, in der Arbeit aufgeschnappt