Re: Publishing security cross references in the web site

On Sun, Jan 26, 2003 at 03:11:35PM -0500, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> This is what I am using to generate links for the references in my database:

Thanks. That is useful :-)

> The DSA one is obviously broken, but unfortunately it is more or less
> impossible to generate a correct URL given the DSA number.

Yes. Maybe we should put an automatic redirect for these. In any case my
parser knows the year (puts it into a pash [0] ) and could print proper
HREFs.

Regards

Javi

[0] Yes, I though it was a typo when I wrote it too. But turns out I think
today I could invent a proper word. FYI pash = 'perl hash' :-)