tidy-proxy

Hello,
I've packaged and uploaded a package called 'tidy-proxy'. It's a perl
http proxy, which shows errors and warnings found by tidy or
wdg-html-validator. Maybe we should use this proxy for all the cgi-stuff
on debian.org where is no .html file which can be checked local.
Running a script that wget's few cgi stuff through this proxy would be
fine, he?

bye
 jonas

--