Re: events pages not updated

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 01:08:51AM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> > > But you can add these dependencies, see attached patch.
> >
> > You think the patch will work?  I tried such things before, they didn't work.
>
> It works for me on sid, don't know for older versions.

Do the extra dependencies work, or are they just silently ignored in favour
of the previous definition from Makefile.common? The latter is what I saw, I
think.

> > > Huh?  recent_list.wml is not generated, why should it depend on other files?
> >
> > Because other files depend on it?
>
> I did not think about this solution, but it does not work :(
> HTML files are not build after touching .mo files.

Sounds like what I said above.

Note that I didn't add the .mo dep in the Makefile.common with my last
commit, I just added the .wml ones.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.