Re: Adding ispell and wordlist policy reference in developers corner

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 11:21:24AM +0100, Agustín Martín Domingo wrote:
> Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> Hi, Javi
>
> I can easily modify the Makefile I use for uploading the policy
> documents to make it upload in sync to sourceforge and to somewhere
> under the Debian hierarchy. The only question is where should I upload
> to, if I need a special account there and so on.

Where to: I would suggest ddp/manuals.sgml/dict-policy. Maybe you should
send a mail to debian-doc, however, just to make sure that's fine.

Account: your official Debian account should grant you access to the DDP's
CVS through SSH, just ask for write permissions to the DDP CVS area as
described in:
http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs

Sure: http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/ddp-policy/

> Cheers
>
> Please, keep cc'ing me on replies. I assume Josip reads debian-www in a
> regular basis so I am not cc'ing him.

	Done. Thanks

	Javi