Re: Publishing security cross references in the web site

* Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> [2003-01-22 18:22]:
> After revising the whole lot of DSAs (even ones of the most ancient) in
> order to provide proper references (specially for CVE) I think we're ready
> to publish a cross-reference table at www.debian.org/security

 Just a question, why not having all the references in the same file?
Why seperating them?  The index is for all three ones the DSA number so
you can do all the cross references in additional columns.

 Have fun,
Alfie
--
I don't know, chmod g+a something  and the world goes crazy :)
                                  -- Craig Small, d-n-a@l.d.o