Re: Moving from ftp://ftp.debian.org to http://ftp.debian.org

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 12:01:01PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>  Could you KINDLY think of bumping the translation-check headers of the
> translations that are uptodate too?  Sorry, if you like to do mass
> changes go ahead, I've done them myself, too.  But _pretty please_ BUMP
> THAT FSCKING translation-check HEADER  *grumbles*

Uh? Of course I did it, as you have could easily noted with a more deep
investigation, instead of this useless ranting .. I'm not infallible, so
I could have done a couple of wrong commits, but this is very far from what
you said .. so please stop your Branden's emulation, you're not amusing,
but just rude.

Best Regards,
--
Davide Puricelli, dpuricelli@tin.it