Re: UPPERCASE surname?

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 01:11:12PM +0900, Tomohiro KUBOTA wrote:
> > By default, the first part is the name, and the second part is the surname.
>
> For example, the followings are a statistics of famous Japanese people,
> though the results don't exclude Japanese web pages:

And I don't believe they exclude web pages that write e.g. "TOKUGAWA
Ieyasu", as Google ignores case when searching (obviously because many
people get case wrong, in general).

I know there can be confusion with this but if we keep the uppercase, we
lose the consistency and at the same time don't provide any benefit to
people who already understand what uppercase means.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.