PROBLEM WITH WEB PAGE

I was trying to access the .pdf document on how to install Debian GNU/Linux
to the Intel x86 platform
(http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/install) and I keep getting an
error messge.  Is there someplace else that I can download the installation
document from?

Thanks,
Steven Williams

Franklin County Emergency Management
502 Boeing St
Pasco, WA 99301
Ph:  509-545-3546
Fax: 509-545-2139
Pgr: 509-530-6897
www.franklinem.org

The information contained in this message is priviledged and private and may
contain information that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  It
is intended for the sole use of the individual or entity named or their
designee.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are on notice that any review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
message in any form, is prohibited.  If you recieved this message in error,
please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail or telephone at
509-545-3546 and destroy all copies of the original message.  Thank you.