Re: Erroneous p.d.o/devel/people

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 04:48:44PM +0100, J?r?me Marant wrote:
>   p.d.o/devel/people is showing me as the maintainer of
>   cxhextris, althought its maintainer is the QA group.
>   Could you plese fix this?

I think this is up to debian-www, not debian-qa. It looks like it's
simply that some architectures in the archive still have cxhextris
maintained by you; fix that and the problem will disappear, but
nevertheless people.pl should take the latest version available.

Somebody should probably upload a version of cxhextris that says "Debian
QA Group <packages@qa.debian.org>" rather than "Debian QA
<packages@qa.debian.org>" so that it matches all our other packages
(except mpsql), although that's not particularly urgent.