Re: event reports visibility

* Josip Rodin <joy@gkvk.hr> [2003-01-13 17:08]:
> On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 03:14:20PM +0100, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>
> Just put <gettext>Report</gettext> there.

 Uhm, that could make sense, of course >:-)  I tried/thought of
different aproaches first and had one which used a short <rep> tag that
would have included the <report> string, too.  On the other hand you are
of course right, the current thing would work with that, sure.   I like
it, taken.

 Any other hints/wishes/objections?

 So long,
Alfie
--
Bzgl. ssh - muß ich gestehen daß ich (noch) keine Ahnung habe was/warum/weshalb
"ssh" verwendet wird bzw. was das überhaupt ist.  Ich kenn die csh, die ksh und