Debian GNU/Linux and Geek magazine

Greetings.

First of all, I'd like to congratulate you about Debian
GNU/Linux. My name's Joao Marinho and I'm a journalist who
write to a brazilian magazine called "Geek" (www.geek.com.br -
 the site's in Portuguese). The Geek magazine covers
computing, general technology, hi-tech behaviours, and open
source and free software movements.

Of course, many Geek's readers are linuxers, and Debian is
one of the most esteemed distros among them. Because of this,
we want to give an award to them, raffling a Debian GNU/Linux
in a promotion in our magazine. So we'd like to know where we
could find a Debian distro in CD here in Brazil or if you can
provide one to us. And, of course, if you authorize the
distribution in these terms.

Thanks a lot
Joao Marinho

Geek Magazine - Digerati Press