Re: incorrect current link in jigdo's directory

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 03:12:16PM +0100, Eduardo García-Mádico Portabella wrote:
> I have seen that http://us.cdimage.debian.org/jigdo-area/current/ points
> to ./3.0_r0 and not to ./3.0_r1 (the dates match).
>
> I do not understand the way you maintain this site, so sorry if this
> link was correct.

Actually the 3.0r1 CD image jigdos haven't been completed due to an
unfortunate hardware failure on the host usually used to build them.
I'm sorry but we'll all have to be patient a few more days until that's
fixed.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.