Re: out of date link

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 12:13:08PM +0100, Davide Puricelli wrote:
> > Instead of
> > http://www.linuxdoc.org/FAQ/Linux-FAQ/
> > it should point to
> > http://en.tldp.org/FAQ/Linux-FAQ/
> > or perhaps even better to the specific topic
> > http://en.tldp.org/FAQ/Linux-FAQ/intro.html#DOES-LINUX-RUN-ON-MY-COMPUTER

Thanks, I've updated the link, the change should go live shortly.

> > Sadly, though, the links on that FAQ are broken so I can't actually find
> > a list of hardware that is or is not supported by Debian.  This seems to
> > me to be about the most fundamental question I need to answer so it is
> > seriously disappointing that the answer is not easily available.

Looks like something went wrong in the build process of that document at the
Linux documentation project's site, it failed to generate links to
INFO-SHEET which is at http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/INFO-SHEET.html
Laptop-HOWTO at http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/Laptop-HOWTO.html
and the Unix-Hardware-Buyer-HOWTO at
http://en.tldp.org/HOWTO/Unix-Hardware-Buyer-HOWTO/