Re: Mail for cdvendors@debian.org?

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 08:20:37 +1100, Craig Small wrote:

>On Fri, Nov 30, 2001 at 10:28:59PM +0100, Kaare Olsen wrote:
>> Who receive mail for the cdvendors@debian.org address?  I know that at
>> least one Danish CD vendor has sent in his information a few weeks ago,
>> but no new websites have been added...
>
>They did?

On November 13th they thanked me for making them aware of the CD
vendors' page and said they had sent an e-mail (supposedly to the
address at the bottom of the page - I had given them the URL to it).

>Who was it?

linuXperten.dk (Dansk WebService ApS).

I also wrote to another CD vendor, but haven't heard from them, and
apparently you haven't either...

--
Regards, Kaare - <http://www.nightcall.dk/>