Re: Addition http://www.debian.org/security/faq/

Wichert Akkerman:

> Since I just removed a bunch of old packages from security.debian.org
> I suspect this may be a useful addition to the faq:

Looks god, but:

>    This prevent people from installing a package from
>    security.debian.org that we know is not secure.

you do not only remove unsecure packages, but also packages that have
been superseded by newer versions, so perhaps that sentence should be
slightly rephrased?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html