events page bugs

Hi!

Someone has changed something with the events/ page in such a way that
the translations do not get their titles from the translated versions
anymore. I just noticed that all dates and locations were written in
English on the Swedish translation, where they used to be in Swedish,
since I have translated most of the pages.

Can the one that made the changes please fix it?

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html