HR Professional Access our online Human Resource center

If you can't view this e-mail, click here.

DISCLAIMER: Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter Cannot be considered Spam as long as the sender includes contact information & a method of removal. To be REMOVED from future mailings just reply to this email and write "remove" in the subject line. Thank you for your kind consideration. Your request to be removed will be processed within 24 hours.

Have you Considered an On-line Partner?

As a Human Resource Professional, couldn't you benefit from our On-Line Human Resource Center ?

* Web- based Training Tutorials * Forms and Documents
* Employee Report Line * Resource Helpline
* Monthly Bulletins  * Message Board
* Newsletters

 The Human Equation can bring value to you. Now, through the Internet, you can license our material and services, for unlimited use.

* Increase Productivity & Profits * Decrease Costs & Administrative Time
* Increase Client Retention & Loyalty * Increase Prospect Base

The Human Equation is dedicated to providing web-based support to the busy Human Resources professional. Access a library of legally reviewed forms and documents to help you with the day-to-day management of your clients' HR needs. Provide our unique system of remote learning on-line tutorials which address policies and procedures to mitigate specific kinds of labor-related and business risk. Receive timely updates on changes in legislation and a quarterly newsletter with management strategies and tips or consult with us through our hotline.

CALL US AT: 1- 800- 521-9667

Email: info@linkableservices.com

The Human Equation: 1401 E. Broward Blvd. Suite 200,
Fort Lauderdale FL 33301