Re: I did commit a new and pretty different version of check_trans.pl

Martin Quinson:

> I just commited a new version of webwml/check_trans.pl .

Oh, thanks, you broke it. Now I get this when I try to run it:

Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at ./check_trans.pl line 75.
Global symbol "$opt_d" requires explicit package name at ./check_trans.pl line 75.
Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at ./check_trans.pl line 76.
Global symbol "$opt_s" requires explicit package name at ./check_trans.pl line 76.
Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at ./check_trans.pl line 77.
Global symbol "$opt_p" requires explicit package name at ./check_trans.pl line 77.
Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at ./check_trans.pl line 78.
Global symbol "$opt_l" requires explicit package name at ./check_trans.pl line 78.
Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at ./check_trans.pl line 79.
Global symbol "$opt_g" requires explicit package name at ./check_trans.pl line 79.
Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at ./check_trans.pl line 80.
Global symbol "$opt_m" requires explicit package name at ./check_trans.pl line 80.
Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at ./check_trans.pl line 81.
Global symbol "$opt_n" requires explicit package name at ./check_trans.pl line 81.
Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at ./check_trans.pl line 82.
Global symbol "$opt_v" requires explicit package name at ./check_trans.pl line 82.
Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at ./check_trans.pl line 83.
Global symbol "$opt_q" requires explicit package name at ./check_trans.pl line 83.
Use of reserved word "our" is deprecated at ./check_trans.pl line 84.
Global symbol "$opt_Q" requires explicit package name at ./check_trans.pl line 84.
BEGIN not safe after errors--compilation aborted at ./check_trans.pl line 145.

Please check your changes before committing changes. I rely on this
script.

I'm reverting to the previous CVS revision for the time being.

--
\\//
peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/

  Statement concerning unsolicited e-mail according to Swedish law:
  http://www.softwolves.pp.se/peter/reklampost.html