Pages to help translators still waiting at w.d.o door

Yes, I know, I've posted a mail a few days ago about theses pages, but I
really like to see them incorpored to w.d.o, or at least an explanation
why they can't.

Something new since last mail : they allow to download all (gziped) po
files from de debian distribution. It begins to be a really usable tool
for translators. (see the file l10n-lang-LL.en.html at the above adress,
where LL is the code for the language you plan to translate to)

Something not changed : all links are broken on this site, because of the
content negociation, not handeled by my school.

The adress :
http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/debian/dtc/

Please, answer me.

Bye, Mt.