Modifications to individual event pages

Each of our event pages has the following weirdness:

Project
         Coordinator
 (none)

Latest News

(none)

I have tried in vain to find out what the <definetag>'s are for these two.
They seem to be buried deep in the mystical nature of
template/debian/events.wml.  The form template in lang/events doesn't list
either of them.  The Latest News part could be usefull provided I knew
what the tag was.  The other "Project Coordinator" is useless for an
event.  None of them have Project Coordinators.  Some have Main
Coordinators, but we've got a tag for that.  I'm not aware that anyone
considers an event a Project.  My best guess is that this is probably left
over from News.

If noone speaks up I'm removing it...as soon as I find it...  As for the
other one, Latest News, any hints?

Steve