Date: Mon, 24 May 1999 14:01:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: "Robert G. Brown" <rgb@phy.duke.edu>
        Extreme Linux Project <extreme-linux@acl.lanl.gov>
Subject: Tutorial now online
Sender: owner-beowulf@beowulf.gsfc.nasa.gov

Dear All:

As promised, the images of the tutorial I presented at Linux Expo is now
available on the web.  A postscript image of the talk is:

http://www.phy.duke.edu/brahma/profiling.ps

A tarball of the latex sources of the talk (make ready) is in

http://www.phy.duke.edu/brahma/extreme.tar.gz

and both of these are linked to the brahma page:

http://www.phy.duke.edu/brahma

if you forget the details of the URL.  This is the REAL talk, the
correct revision, not the old revision I started to present at the Expo.
Told you guys I'm a bozo...

    rgb

Duke University Dept. of Physics, Box 90305
Durham, N.C. 27708-0305
Phone: 1-919-660-2567  Fax: 919-660-2525     email:rgb@phy.duke.edu

------- End of Forwarded Message