Start work on adding spanish translations to the DPP

	Well, I would like to start working with adding the
translation of some documents into spanish to the DDP. I have
gathered up all the files (thru CVS) and can distribute some
work to translators.
	However, I would like to know how should I send them in, that is, if
there's a scheme working for us translators to add things to this are. If
there isn't I would urge all of you to try and make it, since I think we
should have all the documentation we already have (I have translated some
myself) available for users when the freeze comes.
	This means that the CDs, ftp servers, web pages, should be available
in all languages possible.

	Also, there are some things I find lacking in the CVS repository:
dselect.beginner, installation-guide.. (maybe I have forgot them), that are
currently accesible through the web server. All this information (as well as
some other manuals) should be kept together and a method worked out to add
all of them to the sources listed before.

	Well... any thoughts before I ask for CVS update password in the DDP
and start doing things there?
	Regards

	Javi