GNOME update for slink - webpage

Hi,

As the GNOME update for slink is near completition, I have created a
webpage describing the thing. It will most likely still change, as
spelling and grammar is corrected as well as info in updated or added,
but I want to arrange the placement on the Debian pages beforehand.

First a nice URL would be nice. Is /gnome-slink.html vacant and
acceptable? Forthermore, we need some contect with one of you, so that
the page gets copied to the final location when it is ready, and the
page also has to be adapted to the rest of www.debian.org (and maybe
translated). I believe WML is used, right? Could one of you be so kind
and edit the page, so that it fits into the rest of the site?

Ciao,
	Martin

[ Please CC: me on answers ]