Swedish info pages

Hi!

I was thinking about adding some information pages about the Swedish
translation of the web pages, as well as some links to other Swedish Linux
resources. In line with the information about the Chinese translation, I
think that this should be put at www.debian.org/swedish/ or something, but I
thought that I'd ask first if it's okay :-)

I plan to put up information about the translation itself, with a Debian
specific dictionary, as well as links to other places related to translation
of computer terms, as well as Swedish Linux resources like other translation
projects and perhaps user groups, and if there are other projects concering
Swedish and Debian, I'd add pages for those as well.

--
\\//
Peter - http://www.softwolves.pp.se/