Making translated doc accesible

	Currently, the ftp server and www server (and mirrors) of Debian
offer only the english version of documents (in ftp://ftp.debian.org/doc and
http://www.debian.org/~elphick/ddp).
	As far as I know there are some translations available of basic
documents into other language, I think Debian-JP is further away than other
languages, but I have translated my share of them into spanish
(newmaint-howto, maint-guide) and I know there are translations available
for spanish (for the installation, the dselect tutorial).

	I would like this translations to be available both through the
official servers (and mirrors) and in Debian's official CDs, since to the
end user sometimes (usually the first time) it's easier to use documents in
their own language (they must, of course, always turn to english since
translations take time to make).

	Is there a way to:

	a.- submit these translations to the DDP to be added in the web
pages along with the original document?
	b.- add these translations transparently to the /debian/doc dir of
ftp servers and to the /doc dir of official CDroms (maybe slink-cd, or
rather, debian-cd should be changed to allow this)?

	Best regards

	Javi