Re: fixed (I hope) example of a modified security page

On Sat, Feb 13, 1999 at 11:43:04AM -0500, Michael Stone wrote:
> Tell me if you have any thoughts on how to implement this: what I'd really
> like to see is the ability to say somthing like <package dist=main section=net
> type=deb package=netstd version=3.07> and have the build process check
> incoming, proposed-updates, and stable to build the appropriate url. One
> fairly significant problem with the process at the moment is that the packages
> tend to move around, and newer versions get released. If the urls didn't break
> when that happened, it would be great. Can wml do this, or does there need to
> be a helper program or something?

This shouldn't be too hard.  If you consider the script that builds the
"recent news/events/security lists", they filter though directories and files.

It shouldn't be to hard to have to search through the ftp archive which is also
on master.  We'd want to build it in such a way that there wouldn't be a break
on translator's system when they don't have the same tree.