Re: Newbie to Debian looking for a mentor

I think the Mentors Program as a formal thing is not happening right now. Someone might be interested in doing something a little less formally though?

You can also check out our participation in Google Summer of Code (https://wiki.debian.org/SummerOfCode2021) and Outreachy (https://www.outreachy.org/) if you're looking for a more formal internship style mentorship. Both programs should be starting up for Summer 2022 in a few months.

It might not be what you want, but if there is a particular team you're interested in, reaching out to that list and saying you're interested in contribution and mentorship might be helpful.

Please, everyone, if I said anything factually incorrect, feel free to correct it.

Cheers,

Molly