Re: dame_gender

My thought was just the same why develop a software aimed to identify gender when gender is ending to be a classifiable cathegory? We are developing towards a “genderless” society seeing as gender is being flexible and a matter of choice.
Ana

lör 29 dec. 2018 kl. 22:46 skrev David Arroyo Menendez <davidam@gnu.org>:
"J.M. Faer" <hello@jmf.codes> writes:

> What’s the point of this? This excludes non-binary, agender, and other gender non-conforming individuals. It just doesn’t seem like very useful data.

Yes, the current state of development is so. I've plans to give a
probability by gender, for instance, from national statistics such as
INE.es

Thanks for the feedback.

--
https://cienciabasura.wordpress.com/
http://libremanuals.net/

--
https://anavaldes.wordpress.com/
www.twitter.com/caravia158

cell Sweden +4670-3213370
cell Uruguay +598-99470758

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci