Re: New organizer needed for DebConf18 Gender / Diversity OpenDay session

    Hi.  Sorry I did not know you were discussing here. ^^;

    Dan (Jidanni) asked me to host the panel about 10 days ago, and I'm
currently inviting the speakers.  I shall explain more in the other thread.

--
Best regards,
imacat ^_*' <imacat@mail.imacat.idv.tw>

Woman in FOSS in Taiwan http://www.wofoss.org/