Codemotion Amsterdam 2018: Call for Papers

Hi there!

My name is Valentina, I am the Event Manager of Codemotion Amsterdam 2018, nice to e-meet you :)

Codemotion organises the largest tech conferences for developers, in Amsterdam and other 6 EMEA countries. Our events are devoted to innovation, focused on developers and open to all languages and technologies.

On May 8-9, 2018 we will bring our 2-day conference back to De Kromhouthal in Amsterdam, and the upcoming 3rd edition will be packed with content: 6 parallel tracks and more than 70 talks delivered by international speakers!

The Call for Papers for Codemotion Amsterdam 2018 is open until December 11 and Diversity in Tech is amongst our selected topics. I would LOVE to see women taking the stage at our next conference!

We would like to extend the call to your community members. Our conference is the perfect chance to take the stage and share experience and learnings with an international audience.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Valentina