Debian Linux kernel maintenance and Linux network driver job opportunities at CumulusNetworks

Hi,

Firstly, apologize for using this as a forum to post job opportunities.
I did not find any other way to reach out.

I am a woman, a Linux kernel developer and Debian enthusiast..and I am doing
my part to reach out to woman in Linux/Debian for a few job openings we have
at Cumulus Networks. We currently are looking for Debian Linux kernel maintenance
and other positions.

https://cumulusnetworks.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23
https://cumulusnetworks.com/careers/

If you are interested in contract or full time positions please email
tamra@cumulusnetworks.com or me.

Thanks,
Roopa