Re: Statistics

     Hey!

* u <u@451f.org> [2016-01-19 14:08:38 CET]:
> Could somebody complete this data?
>
> Number of voting DDs 2015: 1033
> (I suppose that that's not the number of all DDs, right? Are these only
> active DDs?)
>
> Number of female DDs: 11

 How did you came up with those names?  Because it's missing myself, but
it is containing Meike who is retired/inactive for a while now.  And to
the best of my knowledge unfortunately Hannah and Alice never were DD?
And you are missing at least Christine Spang and Monica who come to my
mind without looking into ldap. :)

 Thanks for looking into it though!
Rhonda