Statistics

Hi!

just for myself and for fun I wanted to recompile some statistics on
women in Debian. (Last data I have in memory is about 10 years old - and
looks pretty much the same as what I've found for the present situation).

I am not sure if it's very useful. And I am sure that the discussion
about diversity in a larger sense than gender at the last DebConf in is
even more important, so I don't want to insist at all on these specific
stats. It's simply out of curiosity that I was trying to make this list.

Could somebody complete this data?

Number of voting DDs 2015: 1033
(I suppose that that's not the number of all DDs, right? Are these only
active DDs?)

Number of female DDs: 11

That's the list I have:
Elizabeth Krumbach
Amaya Rodrigo Sastre
Francesca Ciceri
Miriam Ruiz
Margerita Manterola
Alice Ferrazzi
Ana Beatriz Guerrero López
Laura Arjona Reina
Meike Reichle
Erinn Clark
Hannah Wallach

I know there are also some female DMs (Mechtilde), and many more people
without any status who contribute (most of those listed on the wiki).

Cheers!
u.