My comments/suggestions with regards to todays "women in Debian" session at DebConf15

Namaste,

To introduce myself, this is Amey from India. I do marketing & promotion of Debian (extensively) in India.

Today's session on "women in Debian" was very interesting. Thanks Margarita for arranging it. I have few comments/suggesions from my side as follows:-

*  There are several countries from Africa,Central Asia,Middle East Asia where we are unable to reach women. How can we address this issue? [I.e. they don't have sufficient bandwidth to get Debian in 1st place]

* Can/Is there be a program specifically designed for women from those continents where we can ship Debian dvd's along with startup booklet for free? In my country printing,packaging & shipping cost is less than 4~5 Euro for above items in total per shipment.

* In villages in India, Indian govt & in other countries various NGO's are distributing 100$ netbook for free to students in villages. Similar initiatives are going on in African countries as we all are aware. How can help those school & college girls to have Debian iso to get it installed? Do we have any contacts at UNESCO where we can request them to add Debian in their computer programs designed for women empowerment?

* Can we interview Debian women during Debian conferences to get inputs from them? I saw group of some student girls from Afganistan at this Debian conference. However we missed to take short interview of them. I also observed they were shy to interact with us. :-) And after the interviews can we compile them & upload at social media to speard the word about "Women in Debian"?

Thanks & Regards,
Amey.