Re: Interested in DebianWomen

Hi Zulma and Debian-Women,

On 16 de abril de 2015 13:23:38 GMT+02:00, zdiaz@ucm.es wrote:
>Hello Debian Women,
>
>It´s Zulma Díaz Flórez, I am interested in contact You. I was (2 months
>ago) talking with lovely Laura Arjona about Women in Free Software… I´m
>writing my thesis about Women & Tics.
>

>I´m Colombian-Spanish, living in Madrid (Tres Cantos).
>

>I´m looking forward to your answer,

As far as I can tell (please correct me if I'm wrong), Zulma is interested in face-to-face (in person, no videochat) interviews with women involved in free software, in Madrid or Barcelona.

If you know a woman involved in Free Software, and able to meet in person in Madrid or Barcelona, please ask her if Zulma may contact her to try to meet.

I've met with her but I don't know any other FLOSS women here in Madrid :/

Best!

--
Laura Arjona
https://wiki.debian.org/LauraArjona