Re: Interested in DebianWomen

Excelente Zulma...

I think everyone here will be glad to help you, for me it's very important people write about women and Tic especialy TIL (Tecnologías Libres) as Debian (and others).

Please let us now any way we can help you.

(PD: I am from Venezuela)

Hello Debian Women,
It´s Zulma Díaz Flórez, I am interested in contact You. I was (2 months ago) talking with lovely Laura Arjona about Women in Free Software… I´m writing my thesis about Women & Tics.

I´m Colombian-Spanish, living in Madrid (Tres Cantos).

I´m looking forward to your answer,

Zulma
mobile 63 84 63 106

--