Re: "Please, could you register me?"

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 02:33:06PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 10:49 PM, Andra Gabriela wrote:

> > Please, could you register me?

> Hi! I guess you would like to register for DebConf15?

> The first step is to create an account on alioth:

> https://alioth.debian.org/account/register.php

> The second step is to read the registration announcement and info:

> https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2015/03/msg00000.html
> http://debconf15.debconf.org/registration.xhtml

> The third step is to fill out the registration form for the conference:

> https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/registration/

> If you want to chat about the process, folks on the DebConf and Debian
> women IRC channels can help out.

> irc://irc.oftc.net/debconf
> irc://irc.oftc.net/debian-women
> https://webchat.oftc.net/?channels=debconf,debian-women

And if you have questions about the registration process, please don't feel
shy about contacting registration@debconf.org. All ofus are multi-lingual to
some respect, and any of us would be more than happy to help.

I look forward to seeing your registration, Andra!
Patty

Patty Langasek
harmoney@dodds.net | harmoney@debian.org

At times, you may end up far away from home;
you may not be sure of where you belong anymore.
But home is always there...  because home is not a place.
It's wherever your passion takes you.
                                --- J. Michael Straczynski