Re: Who is Siri Reiter

Hi Laura,

On 28-11-2013 12:56, Laura Arjona wrote:
Hi Siri!
Your proposal looks great! I hope I can attend!

Thanks! I hope to meet you there.

2013/11/28 Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com>:
Hello Siri,

2013/11/27 Siri Reiter <siri@jones.dk>:
  i. Get myself further involved

I am looking forward for that, there are lots of "Debian
contributions" designers could do.

For example, the call for Jessie artwork is open until Feb 6th - this
is for everybody, not only for Siri :)
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2013/11/msg00002.html

Thank you for your kind tip! Though I might actually consider doing an art-proposal for Jessie, I have decided to join the game with a different approach to design: The team development approach. The release-early-release-often approach. The small-improvements approach.

Desktops are obviously graphic design, like logos, icons and posters. It's mostly solo work. Competitive. Best suggestion wins. Like it or not. Let's vote about it!

Unintentionally you hit one of my issue buttons, and I'm thankful for it. I'll write about it and include it in the BOF "Graphic Design in Debian".

- Siri

--
Siri Reiter Grafisk Design
Stauninggårdsvej 25, Orø