Re: Debian Women Minidebconf: Barcelona bid

El dt 29 de 10 de 2013 a les 23:19 +0100, en/na Laura Arjona va
escriure:
> Hi all
>
> 2013/10/29 Mònica Ramírez <monica@debian.org>:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Finally, Barcelona local team has a venue proposal to host Debian Women
> > Minidebconf.
> >
> Yay!

:)

> > The place we propose is the historical building of UB (Universiat de
> > Barcelona), just in the center of the city, and the proposed dates are
> > March 15th-16th.
> >
> > Please, read the whole proposal in the link below to know all the
> > details, (it's not so long and there are a lot of pictures ;-)):
> > https://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/Projects/MiniDebconf-Women/2014/Barcelona
> >
> > I think there are no more "formal" proposals right now. It would be
> > great if we could know if our proposal is accepted as soon as possible
> > to be able to confirm the venue.
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> Looks great! But I'm in Madrid, so I'm biased :)
> Mònica, congrats for the work and good luck! If finally it's in
> Barcelona, I'll do my best to attend.

I hope you can come. I'm looking forward to meet you in person :)))

Let's wait for a week to see if anyone has more proposals or something
against Barcelona's proposal. If not, we can go on!

Cheers,
Mònica