Re: sudoers

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 4:04 AM, Germana Oliveira wrote:

> I want the users can be able to install and configure services and the
> OS,etc.. because it is a lab where people come to learn... so i think is
> almost impossible to prevent users to break the system if you want them to
> learn, rigth?
>
> So, i think is better to have an update image (to clone) and be prepare,
> instead to limit the user to learn. But i am glad i learn about the sudoers
> and i will read more about SELinux and the "not really root" stuff.

In this situation a Debian Live image is probably what you want - just
teach people that they can break things and reboot to fix them. If
they manage to overwrite the system on the USB stick then you just
insert a new USB stick and it works again. To prevent even that you
could PXE boot or something.

--
bye,
pabs