Re: Spam cleaning effort: May/June 2013

Dear Christian
I've visited
http://wiki.debian.org/I18n/SpanishSpamClean
In order to clean the spam of June 2013, but I cannot see the link to
that monthly archive (the most recent one is May/2013).
The question is: are these kind of pages automatically updated (but
something failed this time), or is the first spam cleaner who updates
them manually, introducing the line for the previous month?

Thanks!
Laura Arjona