Re: Debian participation into GNOME Outreach Program for Women

On Sun, Mar 31, 2013 at 06:41:37PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I think the next step is preparing a draft of the landing page, adopting
> the same structure of the GNOME one, or even KDE (see Laura's mail). Do
> you think you can try a first stab at that?

Oh, and before I forget, there are also the various steps mentioned at
https://live.gnome.org/OutreachProgramForWomen/Admin/GettingStarted , as
pointed out by Marina in this thread.

Please let me know which one you'd like to do yourself (my dream: all of
them :)) and which ones should I pick up instead.

Cheers.
Debian Project Leader . . . . . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .