Re: Spam cleaning effort: November/December 2012

Hi Marianne:
Happy new year, and welcome!
You need to create an account in the Debian wiki (wiki.debian.org).
Then, after reporting the spam (you already did that part), login with
your account and edit the page
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWomen/ListSpamCleaning

adding your name besides the other spam cleaners of the month that you
reviewed, and increasing the number of spam reporters.
So for November 2012, now it looks like

2012/11  5  bubulle robynh brother larjona monica

and after your edition it should look like

2012/11  6  bubulle robynh brother larjona monica your_name_or_nick

Save that edition and then, you're done!! (DDs will remove the spam
reported by at least 5 reviewers).

Best regards
Laura Arjona