Re: Spam cleaning effort: November/December 2012

Dear Christian,

I have been on the DW mailing list for a while but this is my first contribution to the spam cleaning effort.
I read the wiki and it seemed doable. ;)

I simply clicked "Report as spam" on the upper right corner of the one spam message from November 2012.
Is that all?...
Review by DD will follow and that's it--?

Happy New Year to all Debian Women and Debian people!! :)

Marianne