Re: Ana Carolina and Monica finally in DD-land!

El dj 29 de 03 de 2012 a les 16:17 +0200, en/na Francesca Ciceri va
escriure:
> Hi Debian Women people,
>
> probably who was in the last days on our IRC chan already knows it,
> but...
>
> ... Ana Carolina Comandulli and Monica Ramirez Arceda are now Debian
> Developers!
>
> I had the pleasure to meet both at DC11 and I just want to say that I'm
> very happy that they finally officialized their participation to the
> Debian project, as they are both brilliant and tireless in their work.

Nice words Francesca :) I'm so grateful for your support and
encouragement.

> Welcome!

Thanks to everybody!!! I can't believe it yet...

Ana Carolina: congratulations! We can see each other as Debian twins ;)