Re: Span cleaning effort: November 2011

Hi Christian,

I'm happy to join this effort from now on!

Just some questions about the table for coordinating the job...
It is not clear to me how we are expected to update "number of
reports". Is it the number of people who have reported spams?
shouldn't it be "number of reporters" per month?
Past years are not separated by month, may I assume that those people
have checked all months for those years? Should we leave it like this
or consider month by month?

Thanks!

Tássia.