Re: Introduction to GNU/Linux for girls
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Introduction to GNU/Linux for girls
- From: Mackenzie Morgan <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:33:42 -0400
- Message-id: <BANLkTimkC+Ox9D-rLTsj=fW1xYJZmGmQMw@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <BANLkTi=fEye9psjAciYPM2QLDGPqsvHVwA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <BANLkTi=fEye9psjAciYPM2QLDGPqsvHVwA@mail.gmail.com>
On Tue, May 10, 2011 at 11:24 AM, Fernanda G Weiden
> Hi people,
> I'm planning to give classes of introduction to systems administration
> gratis for girls at a conference in Brazil (FISL), and I would like to
> know whether you would like me to translate information about this
> activity and also brand it as a Debian Women initiative.
Just wondering: girls or women?