Re: Debian Women Offers Building Packages from Source Tutorial

Hi Lucas

Lucas Nussbaum @ 03.05.2011 07:26:
(Please Cc me, I'm not subscribed)

On 02/05/11 at 23:57 +0200, Meike Reichle wrote:
The Debian Project                                    http://www.debian.org/
Debian Women Offers Building Packages from Source Tutorial  press@debian.org
May 2nd, 2011                       http://www.debian.org/News/2011/20110502

Debian Women Offers Building Packages from Source Tutorial

Hi,

As you might know, I've been working on a Debian packaging tutorial[0].

[0] http://www.lucas-nussbaum.net/blog/?p=640

I was wondering if you were working on your own set of documents for
this tutorial, and if it would make sense to join efforts in some way?

Thank you for pointing that out! I've also been pointed to http://people.connexer.com/~roberto/howtos/debcustomize.

Roberto, the author, says:

	Please feel free to review it and see if any of the material might
	be useful. Suggestions and patches to improve the document are
	always welcome :-)

-Meike