Re: Building packages from source tutorial - announcement RFC

El ds 30 de 04 de 2011 a les 01:11 -0300, en/na Tássia Camões va
escriure:
> Hi Marga!
>
> 2011/4/29 Margarita Manterola <margamanterola@gmail.com>:
> >
> > I will need help with spreading this, so if anyone wants to try and do
> > some "outreach", it'd be great.
> >
> I'm already working on the translation for portuguese and will help
> with the outreach in Brazil.

I'm working in spanish and Catalan translations right now. You can see
them in http://whiteboard.debian.net/dw_buildit_announcement.wb?cols=75

If you want to review them, you're welcome to do it :-)

> Another idea about this IRC event would be to have additional channels
> per language, such as debian-woman-pt, just in case people cannot
> comunicate very well in english. I could be online to answer questions
> in portuguese. What do you think about that?

I think it's a great idea. I can help with spanish and catalan
languages.

Cheers,
Mònica